We respect the privacy of those who visit our web site. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users:
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you submit any forms on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you submit a form, we ask for your name, email address, phone number and service you need apart from what you mention in your comments. Once you submit the form and it reaches us, we save the information provided by you in our database and it is not shared with any third party.
- We use this information for two general purposes: to revert to your query and future reference, and to contact you about services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service